Keeping your fleet on the road is our number one priority.
Regular maintenance is critical to ensure the safety, reliability, longevity and comfort of a vehicle. The actual schedule of preventive maintenance varies depending on:
- Year, Make and Model of the Vehicle
- Number of Trips and Distance Traveled Per Trip Per Day
- Heavy Stop and Go versus Long-Distance Cruising
- Towing a Trailer or Other Heavy Load
- Extreme Hot or Cold Climate Condistions
- Mountainous, Dusty or De-Iced Roads
Gretz Fleet Service can create a preventive maintenance schedule to match your fleet's specific needs. With good preventive maintenance your fleet obtains optimal performance keeiping your trucks on the road longer.
Give us a call and find out more!